Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pretty Ellora's Cave Cover - Fantasy Fix by Christine Warren


With the recent kerfluffle over ugly e-book covers, I thought I'd buck the trend and point out some of the lovelier ones I run across. I surfed to the Ellora's Cave Ebay Store and was flipping down the covers and the one for Fantasy Fix by Christine Warren caught my eye. Simple, sexy without being tawdry, and eye-catchingly simple. It didn't make me think vampires, but it caught my eye and made me want to click to read the back cover copy. A really lovely use of stock photography (I'm assuming) and attractive text that couldn't have cost that much more than a cgi vampire, and far more likely to catch my eye when I see it from across the brick and mortar book store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker